Check out my eBay
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 1/2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar, butter, flour, salt, baking powder, and milk together. Place cherries in the bottom of a 9 inch square pan. Spread dough over cherries.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sugar and cornstarch. Stir in boiling water. Pour mixture over the dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
- (Recipe compliments of Allrecipes.com)